Since 2013, iXplore has impacted over 2,700
K-12 students and 150 educators by:
- supporting and developing STEM activities for K-12 classrooms
- providing opportunities to engage in scientific research
- providing opportunities for students to experience healthcare and dentistry professions
- providing STEM career exploration opportunities
- and offering educator-training programs.
iXplore is an independent, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization formed to build science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) literacy and proficiency, to encourage students to pursue STEM degrees, to promote STEM awareness in Maine and to expand the skilled workforce supporting STEM-dependent business sectors and institutions.