Since 2013, iXplore has impacted over 10,500 K-12 students and 350 educators in Maine by:
- supporting and developing STEM activities for K-12 classrooms
- providing equipment and supplies for inquiry-based labs
- providing opportunities to engage in scientific research
- providing opportunities for students to experience healthcare and dentistry professions
- providing STEM career exploration opportunities
- and offering educator-training programs.
iXplore is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. With your support, we will continue to inspire the next generation of Maine scientists, healthcare providers, and other vital STEM workers!